Sunday 2 December 2007

Braces

Am having a bit of a rough time with my brace at the moment. Have had a couple of springs put in which are pulling a couple of my teeth apart to allow the ones next to them to rotate into place.. As a result seem to be bleeding a lot more. Every morning I'm waking up with the scummiest mouth ever and am spitting out brown stuff. Not nice, I know but then they don't warn you about things like that happening!

Also really starting to pull my teeth apart into position, my ortho warned me that my teeth would have to get worse before they get fixed but it's pretty grim. I know it will all be worth it in the end but the thought of needing them on for another 2 years or so is pretty disheartening.. Although the last few months have gone pretty quick, granted. Looked up some pics of surgery on the net the other day, not sure if it helped or made me feel worse but it still blows my mind what they are going to do!

No comments: