Sunday 17 May 2009

Latest

Thanks all for the incredibly kind comments. There are still up and down days, but on the whole they are up. I just wanted to make sure that you all know the full story - I can imagine it would seem as though it is too good to be true otherwise!

Thankfully I passed my exam (although only just scraped the first one).. so that's all good (for the very short time being).

I have also been doing some life-sorting... After realising nothing had really changed with certain friendships and relationships post-op I am saying the things I want to say and getting the result that I need, whether that be fixing things or binning destructive relationships. It's liberating but may be a little hasty. Still, I am much more confident in the thought of living with the consequences now I am post-op. Whether or not this makes me happier, we'll have to see in the long-term...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go girl!!

Rita said...

Congratulations on the exam. You know, I have been a little bolder post -op. I don't know what it is, but I like it. : ) Bless ya!

Aimee said...

Just wanted to say hi. I've been thinking of you! I hope you are doing well. I can't wait to see some new pictures. :)

Cambridge dentist said...

Congratulation for the exam. I am very glad that you have passed the exam. I love your blog. So plz keep posting new article. thanks.